We are a fast-growing AI startup in Austin, TX that's building cutting-edge software and IoT solutions to transform existing industrial vehicles into intelligent connected machines for safety and automation in Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Distribution. Our customers are adopting our products in a big way and we're looking for top talent to fuel our growth.
About the Role - Technical Architect Cloud Software Platform
We're looking for an experienced technical architect (team lead) with a minimum of 15-20 years of industry experience who will manage a team of full-stack, front-end, back-end, machine learning, and data science engineers. This role requires both solid technical skills and excellent project and team management skills. You will be expected to execute on the company's cloud roadmap including extending existing features, developing new products, and maintaining existing products. You will be in charge of hiring and managing your team and providing mentorship and guidance to junior engineers.
What we're looking for
1. B.S / M.S in Computer Science or related field with 15-20 years of enterprise SaaS development and management experience.
2. Rock-solid software engineering foundation and a commitment to writing clean, documented, and well-architected code.
3. 5+ Yrs of experience with modern tech stacks (MEAN, MERN, Cloud ML, etc.)
4. 8-10 years of experience managing large distributed teams.
5. Experience with developing and manage applications churning large data sets, developing data analytics, and dashboards for enterprise applications across web and mobile.
6. Experience with data engineering, ML, and Deep Learning is a major plus.
Please Apply Online Through our Website: https://stockedrobotics.freshteam.com/jobs