We're looking for a talented lead embedded software engineer to design, implement, integrate, and test firmware for driving heavy industrial machines. The role includes developing software in C/C++ for embedded micro-controllers.
Hard Requirements (please do not apply if you do not fulfill these criteria)
1. B.S in Computer Science, Electrical, Robotics, or a related field.
2. 8-10 years prior professional experience developing firmware for embedded systems.
What we're looking for
1. We will prefer candidates who have experience working hands-on with physical systems like robots. Example: manipulation of a robotic arm, ground robots, self-driving cars, drones or any other mobile robot.
2. High proficiency in C. Experience with C++/Python is a bonus.
3. Experience working hands-on with STM32 micro-controllers.
4. Experience with RTOS, and bare metal coding.
5. Rock solid software engineering foundation and a commitment to writing clean, documented and well-architected code.
Perks & Benefits
1. Full-time employees get Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance and generous paid-time-off and sick leave.
2. Unlimited soda, snacks, and coffee.
3. Pizza Friday socials.
4. Company BBQs around our beautiful city!