SIERA.AI is a fast-growing AI startup in Austin, TX that's building cutting-edge software and IoT solutions to transform existing industrial vehicles like forklifts into intelligent connected machines for ADAS and Self-Driving in Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Distribution. We're looking for talented perception engineers to grow our team.
About The Role - Senior Perception Engineer
You will have the opportunity to work on and lead different parts of the team’s responsibilities including object detection, classification, tracking, state estimation, scene understanding, sensor fusion, SLAM, Visual-Inertial Odometry, etc.
- Research and develop cutting edge machine learning algorithms for the online Perception system
- Guide the development of these algorithms from prototype to production, including training on large scale datasets, and deploying on a real-time robotic platform
- Design, build and maintain large scale production machine learning pipelines
- Experience with perception sensors including LIDAR, radar, and cameras
- Expertise in one or more focus areas: deep learning, online learning, sequential prediction, graphical models, structured prediction, sequential models, reinforcement learning, imitation learning, planning under uncertainty, Bayesian inference, model compression, multi-task learning, forecasting etc.
- Ph.D./MS/BS in Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Excellent Python/C++ programming and software design skills
- Strong grasp of fundamentals: linear algebra, discrete and continuous optimization, supervised and unsupervised methods, generative and discriminative methods
- Competency in ROS / PCL / OpenCV / TensorFlow / Keras and other relevant tools for building large scale perception pipelines.
- Demonstrable experience in building autonomous driving/drones/advanced driver assistance (ADAS) applications.
- The ability to implement data analytics pipelines in Azure / AWS / Google Cloud is a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying