Our hardware engineering team is looking for a lead electrical engineer to join us and directly contribute to the design and implementation of our mission. If you are adaptable, eager to learn, and full to the brim with engineering spirit, you will succeed with us. The electrical team works directly with our industrial vehicles and table-top testing setups to design and prototype our robotics, vehicle safety, and automation systems. You will work on custom PCBs design, electrical harness design, power distribution systems, and system design. You will also be responsible for collaborating with on-shore and off-shore manufacturing and supply chain partners.
1. 8-10 years of hands-on experience with electrical engineering projects from idea inception to finished prototype.
2. Solid expertise with computer-aided design software such as Eagle and Fusion 360 or any equivalent.
3. Proficiency in electrical laboratory equipment such as oscilloscopes and multimeters.
4. Excellent documentation skills.
Nice to have
1. Experience with the C programming language developing firmware for an embedded application.
2. Experience with automotive applications and CAN bus communications.
3. Experience building customer Raspberry Pi or NVidia Jetson carrier boards.
4. LTE/Cellular communications.
5. Autonomous vehicle industry experience.
Perks & Benefits
1. Full-time permanent employees are offered 401K, Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and generous paid time off, and sick leave.
2. Unlimited soda, snacks, and coffee.
3. Pizza Friday socials.
4. Company-sponsored BBQs, social outreach programs, and more.