We are a fast-growing AI startup in Austin, TX that's building cutting-edge software and IoT solutions to transform existing industrial vehicles into intelligent connected machines for safety and automation in Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Distribution. Our customers are adopting our products in a big way and we're looking for top talent to fuel our growth.
Responsibilities for Software Development Engineer for Testing
- Create tests to identify software problems
- Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
- Document results of tests for the software development team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance the user experience
- Motivate the development process for efficiency and performance
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs
- In-depth understanding of Applications built on NodeJs.
- At least 2 years of Experience with Test Automation using one or more NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha or BenderJS.
- The candidate should also be able to automate REST API testing using tools like Postman.
- Experience with Jenkins or other build servers like Travis CI, Gradle, etc. is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying