We are a fast-growing AI startup in Austin, TX that's building cutting-edge software and IoT solutions to transform existing industrial vehicles into intelligent connected machines for safety and automation in Manufacturing, Warehousing, and Distribution. Our customers are adopting our products in a big way and we're looking for top talent to fuel our growth.
About the Role - ML Engineer I
We're looking for a machine learning engineer with 5+ years of relevant industry experience to support our enterprise data analytics application development backend. Job responsibilities would include building fast and scalable data pipelines to manage incoming data (telemetry, video, audio etc.) from multiple IoT devices and produce insights and trends for our customers.
What we're looking for
1. B.S / M.S in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field with 3+ years of experience shipping enterprise production-grade software.
2. Rock-solid software engineering foundation and a commitment to writing clean, documented, and well-architected code.
3. 2+ Yrs of relevant experience with cloud-hosted data pipelines for Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Statistical Analysis, etc.
4. Experience deploying hosted data analytics applications in the cloud using Azure/GCP/AWS or similar platforms.
5. Experience with large data sets, developing data analytics, and dashboards for enterprise applications.
6. Experience leading a team of developers is a plus.
7. Experience with CNN.